it is a charming boutique hotel ,situates in th middle of beautifull Montefalco.
When you enter the hotel, you can see that the owner loves art, you can find pieces of art
in every corner ,the rooms are spacious beautfuly designed and comfortable, the staff are very friendly and helpfull , the owner Mr. Andrea who design the hotel , lovely person .
after 4 night , we had to leave , but we will certainly be back to Palazzo Bontadosi.
yes the reading light are not for reading .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spa in Hotel Palazzo Bontadosi is situated in the ancient medieval cellars; an oasis of wellness and total relax, ideal place where to revitalize yourself with exclusive and personalized treatments.The salt water pool is in the ancient water tank, where you may try the beneficial effects of a Watzu massage or simply relax sipping a good wine or a herbal tea.The Hammam, built in slate and gilt "bisazze", is the ideal place where to have a pleasurable and relaxing moment wrapped in the beneficial effects of the steam and chromotherapy.The showers are a small wellness course: neck massage, localised water jets and foot massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel And Spa
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel Montefalco