“Three lovely trips”
Review of La Fiaba - MOVED

La Fiaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Only an hour from the hustle and bustle of Florence, hides the peace and tranquility of La Fiaba; horseback riding through the hills of Chianti. At La Fiaba you can take a half or a full day ride out on well mannered, comfortable horses with an English BHS qualified Riding Instructor guide. Groups are kept small with a maximum of 8 riders in a group plus guides; saddles are English and Western; full day rides include lunch and wine.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Our two children had in August 3 lovely trips in the Tuscany hills. Sharon and the others were very kind. The horses are nice and friendly and we adore Croissant (little cat)

1  Thank Renee7777

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We booked a Half Day Trail (about 3 hours) for three persons via e-mail. Date, time and payment were arranged professionally and in fluent English by Lorenzo. We were a mixed group, as my sister and myself had been riding for about a year and our father had only taken three lessons. We inquired whether it would be possible for us to do the ride out to Vignale (The Abandoned Castle) together, which was no problem at all. Lorenzo, Sharon and the rest of the team were very friendly and helpful. We got a quick lesson in the arena before riding out on Wilma, Biondina and Looby. The ride with Sharon was amazing and the view was absolutely stunning! We walked and trotted in the hills, past olive groves, farms and through the forrest. Sharon guided us well, she also told us stories about the places we rode through, all the while insuring that everyone was okay. If you're in Tuscany and you love horses, definitely take the opportunity to do a trail ride with La Fiaba: you can enjoy the wonderful Tuscan landscape from an entirely different perspective!

1  Thank D-2000_2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My partner and I booked a 3h hour ride with a guide via email. Firstly, the email communication went smoothly. The replies were prompt and we had arranged a time&date without a problem. We paid in advance via paypal.
The hosts were professional& friendly. The horses were easy-going and we felt safe, being unexperienced riders, throughout the whole trek. The surroundings were tranquil & beautiful.
In the end of the ride, we got some cold drinks and a bottle of prosseco.
If you are visiting Tuscany, a horse trek is definitely something you have to do to see Tuscany from a different perspective and we strongly recommend La Fiaba!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have now had two great experiences with Sharon, Lorenzo and their horses. The first one was over Christmas 2012. We rode out with Sharon on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day and Lorenzo cooked us fantastic meals on our return washed down with the local wine. I enjoyed it so much that I returned in May of this year with a friend and we spent a week both riding and helping with the care of the horses. The location is beautiful, the horses are of all sizes and natures to cater for all level of rider and Sharon and Lorenzos hospitality is second to none. When I ride anywhere I like to see that the horses are well looked after and not just to make money and I can honestly say that Sharon and Lorenzo put all of their animals first, cats and dogs included ! If you love horses and Italy as I do then don't hesitate to take a holiday here.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

In May 2013 we (me, my boyfriend and my best friend) went horse riding with Sharon and Lorenzo of La Fabia. A fantastic idea from my boyfriend (who thought horse riding was easy..).
We were totally unexperienced but Sharon and Lorenzo took very good care of us and showed us the basis horse-riding skills within 30 minutes. After this we made a beautiful Chianti tour. Sun was shining, lots of fun, horses were beautiful and the landscape amazing! We've finished the tour with Prosecco and had the best day!