We thoroughly enjoyed three nights at Follonico in one of the garden rooms, with a direct view out in to the beautiful landscape and Montepulciano in the distance. The owners were extremely helpful in planning outings, activities and providing good addresses for perfect Italian food and a good insight into culture and customs of the region. We also had booked a cooking class and had fun making pasta in variations (gnocchi, ravioli and tagliatelle)! We definitely recommend staying here and felt like at home during our entire stay with Suzanne, Fabio and family. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is hard to say what we are, impossible to classify us with standards. FOLLONICO is not a 5 star hotel, but a place to enjoy a 5 star experience of Tuscany. It is OUR HOME and we hope it will be YOUR HOME in Tuscany for the time being of your staying, for all four seasons. Only 6 rooms, 4 suites and 2 standard. Tailor made services, all our experience at the disposal of a few. Those few that love to travel in a different way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Follonico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Follonico 4 Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Follonico 4-Suite Bed And Breakfast
- Follonico Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy