We were hopelessly lost in the wilderness that becomes of Tuscany at night. Fabio, sans shining armor, located us, calmed us down and welcomed us to his home. Tired and hungry, Fabio made us dinner which we were very grateful for.
Our hosts were very accommodating and allowed us to have breakfast at any time we preferred. Breakfast was an endless spread of goodness including fresh fruit salad (think sweet Italian kiwis and savoury oranges) and the most amazing grilled zucchini pizza. We had to tell our hosts to cut back on their offerings for subsequent mornings. We spent too much time gorging on the food and it was often close to noon before we headed out to explore the Tuscan countryside.
Our experience was made complete through their honest sharing of experiences and life since they moved to Tuscany from the city. Before we left for Rome, Suzanne surprised us by offering to take photo portraits of us. Thank you and we cannot wait to see the pictures Suzanne!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is hard to say what we are, impossible to classify us with standards. FOLLONICO is not a 5 star hotel, but a place to enjoy a 5 star experience of Tuscany. It is OUR HOME and we hope it will be YOUR HOME in Tuscany for the time being of your staying, for all four seasons. Only 6 rooms, 4 suites and 2 standard. Tailor made services, all our experience at the disposal of a few. Those few that love to travel in a different way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Follonico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Follonico 4 Hotel Torrita Di Siena
- Follonico 4-Suite Bed And Breakfast
- Follonico Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy