I always see big things from the little things, The Lupaia is just an amazing piece of Tuscany. They make sure every little thing is perfect, from the fresh ricotta to changing every day the flowers at the dinner table. The garden, the view, the food, the people really everything is so beautiful. Me and my family really enjoy everything and we will never forget the magical atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotelito Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Hotelito Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy