A sweet hotel in a lovely area. Great views, very nice pool area, friendly staff.... Nice breakfast.... The negatives - rooms are ok but not wow, wifi only in lobby and the dinner in hotel is nothing great so often ate out...but over all an enjoyable stay and would happily go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy