We stayed three nights at the Hotelito Lupaia and we were enchanted! The location is wonderful, across the valley from Montepulciano and with a spectacular view also of San Biagio church. The sunrises over Montepulciano are beautiful. Sure, it is not easy to find this hidden gem, especially at night, but hotel manager Christine came to our rescue, reaching us with a friendly phone call when she did not see us appear before dark. Christine, Claudia, the young and very talented baker, and Franco Maria, the creative chef who speaks fluent english, as well as the rest of the staff, made us feel welcome and well cared for. Gathering in front of the fireplace in the evenings with biscotti and wine was almost like being in a well loved living room. We took a cooking course with Franco Maria and Claudia and had a lovely afternoon in their whimsical kitchen. Each morning a glorious buffet greeted us. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend La Lupaia to discerning travelers looking for a tranquil and beautiful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Lupaia Province Of Siena/Torrita Di Siena, Italy