What a beautiful house! We stayed in the carriage house, our own little place in the garden, which was perfect. Breakfast was superb, all fresh, locally sourced and organic where possible. Cheese and wine was delicious. Anna does not skimp on anything and we found our stay to be an absolute delight.
Location is very good too, obviously close to museums but also easy walking distance of Carytown with many restaurants, shops and the Byrd Theatre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 1922 guesthouse is in the heart of Richmond's Museum and Fan Districts, the city's most vibrant and historic neighborhoods. The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts is directly across the street. We're two blocks from Carytown, a unique shopping district featuring eclectic shops, restaurants of every description (two 4-star restaurants), the historic Byrd Theatre, neighborhood pubs and live music venues. Seven minutes to downtown. Plush comfort, gourmet breakfasts and evening wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Museum District Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum District Bed And Breakfast
- Museum District Hotel Richmond