We went to Richmond to see the big Picasso show at the museum. We were lucky enough to be able to stay with Anna again for several nights. All the praises are true--Anna is wondeful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 1922 guesthouse is in the heart of Richmond's Museum and Fan Districts, the city's most vibrant and historic neighborhoods. The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts is directly across the street. We're two blocks from Carytown, a unique shopping district featuring eclectic shops, restaurants of every description (two 4-star restaurants), the historic Byrd Theatre, neighborhood pubs and live music venues. Seven minutes to downtown. Plush comfort, gourmet breakfasts and evening wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Museum District Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum District Hotel Richmond
- Museum District Bed And Breakfast