“Good Food, Good Service, So So Experience”
Review of Dalat Vietnamese Restaurant - CLOSED

Dalat Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Sarasota, Fl
“Good Food, Good Service, So So Experience”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Stopped for Dinner on the way back from Field Day of the Past on a recommendation form our Hotel. The food was very good,nicely prepared and a good presentation. Service was prompt and our order was timely delivered. If this review seems a little cold, it's due to the ambiance. Everything felt flat, and a little cold... kind of like a black and white picture. Would recommend if you'd like a good Vietnamese meal, but would caution if your looking for a friendly, comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited September 2011

Richmond, Virginia
“My favorite Vietnamese place in town!”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I have been to nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants in the area and Da Lat is the one place that is consistently good. The thing that keeps me coming back is their hot and sour soup. It is unlike any other I have tasted, different everyday but always delicious! This is the one place I always insist on taking people I know who say they don't like Vietnamese food or have never tried it(I have never had any complaints!)

Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful Soft Shells!”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I always love my meals at Da Lat- I'm a huge fan of their soups- but their soft shells were amazing! When I think back on other meals here I realize they may do especially well with fish and seafood. The owners are very nice and work hard to make sure everything is right.

Shreveport, Louisiana
“egg noodles described as cellophane”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Mid day ordered Soup with egg noodles. Noodles tasted like plastic, clearly cellophane. Asked what type and waiter insisted they were egg noodles. Waiter came only twice to table.

Richmond
“Always Outstanding”
Reviewed February 12, 2010

I eat here a few times a month and have for years. This is the best Vietnamese Restaurant in town. The owner is always there and on the floor checking with each and every patron to make sure they are happy. The portions are generous, the wait staff is always friendly, and they are fast even when they are busy. My favorite restaurant in RIchmond hands down.