“Tasty Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Can Can Brasserie

Can Can Brasserie
Ranked #12 of 1,602 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island, New York
“Tasty Brunch”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have been here a few times with my family or friends for weekend brunch, as well as a few dinners. They are periodically changing up their brunch menu and I have never been disappointed. I have tasted their pancakes, waffles, omelets, and parfaits. The waitstaff is friendly and the atmosphere is pleasant, not too noisy and openly designed. I would recommend coming here for a nice weekend brunch or a meal on Cary Street. Just be prepared for the difficulty in finding parking sometimes (like with all Cary Street places).

• Visited February 2014

Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
“Heavenly”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Everything was delicious. I wandered in without looking at the menu and I thoroughly enjoyed EVERYTHING they put in front of me. I had the sole. Did you know they make everything from scratch? That includes the butter and the mayo, amazing!

Visited January 2014
Washington, DC
“Can Can Brasserie is a Can Do”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

After walking along Cary St. on a cold Jan. night we saw Can Can Brasserie. The music was inviting, and the lighting caught our eye.
We had a fabulous experience. Ryan was our waiter, and everything he recommended turned out right. I have food allergies and was delighted at what they could do for me. The chicken liver mousse is amazing. Never have we experienced mousse as smooth and flavorful before. From starter to dessert this place will always be a Can Can for us in the future.

Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic French Brasserie”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is a don't-miss stop if you visit the funky Carytown area of Richmond. Great food and delightful service.

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beautiful Restaurant with Great Service!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great atmosphere, wonderful wait staff and very tasty food. Will definitely eat there again. Thank you, Can Can Brassierie, for a lovely evening!

• Visited December 2013