“Brunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Can Can Brasserie

Can Can Brasserie
Ranked #11 of 1,593 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
“Brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

A Richmond tradition with consistent high standards! Can be noisy for a dinner, but well worth it in any case.

Ft. Worth
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place was recommended by some fellow shoppers we chatted with (locals) and it was a great suggestion! The food was top notch (French Onion Soup, Salmon, wonderful dessert), the atmosphere was great and the service was very good too. Highly recommend Can Can.

Washington, Virginia
“Wine at the bar and pastries in the morning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We enjoyed a glass of wine at the bar which was very nice. I enjoyed the restaurant setting very much, it is certainly French in style. If I were to be critical, the only negative is the sound level is quite high. Trying to have a relaxed meal with conversation is slightly trying, but with that exception it is a great restaurant based on what I experienced.

We also had pastries several times over the weekend and they were excellent. The croissants were exceptionally good as was the coffee.

Norfolk, Virginia
“Great Creme Brulée”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Can Can Brasserie is almost as good as a trip to France. We stopped for lunch and came away very happy with our experience. I had the fixed price menu with carrot and orange soup followed by franzini, a lovely white fish. For dessert, I had a very good creme brulée. What a treat. The wine selection is good. Stop by for a nice lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Awful onion soup”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

We heard that there were mixed reviews and decided to give the restaurant a shot for a light meal. My spouse had the pear salad and was pleased with his escargots. I had the French onion soup and truthfully, I can make a better onion soup at home. This soup was salty to the point where it was almost unedible. I could only eat the bread and cheese. It was served lukewarm and the color was an unappetizingly brackish. The decorum is the reason you go here but truly if a French restaurant fails in making French onion soup, why would you want to go back? I learned my lesson and won't be back. Good bye.

1 Thank 4okay