Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,236 results
All reviews rooftop bar art gallery white noise machine pine restaurant boutique hotel department store cool hotel huge windows high ceilings broad street rooms are spacious visiting richmond valet parking valet service quirks pink lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was very charming, and our room was spacious and comfortable. Our breakfast experience in the morning was also great. I would definitely use this hotel again! It's a dog friendly hotel which made me think that it would have a certain odor or that it wouldn't be so clean, but staying there you would never even know that it was pet friendly. The room was completely clean and (as someone with allergies) I didn't experience any discomfort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing Place and Customer Service. Will always be choosing The Quirk on my future stays in Richmond. I've told so many people of this Hotel, can't wait until my next stay! Pink is the new Green Thank you Quirk Hotel!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Eclectic hotel experience. Within walking distance of theatre and restaurants, in art section of downtown Richmond. Excellent valet service. Art Deco lobby, bar, and sleeping rooms. A unique hotel experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome complimentary upgrade with beautiful rooms and comfortable room. The entire experience was relaxing and exceeded my expectations. Staff was very accommodating and made my stay memorable for just a short stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location, amazing staff, quirky, quiet and comfortable hotel. I would stay here again without second thought. I really enjoyed the room size and thick walls. I never heard anyone once I was in my room.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends