The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Since I have been to the Cheesecake factory quite a few times, I expected something VERY different that what we got here. Our waitress, Kristen E, brought us the bread, when we were done, she just took the basket away without saying a word or asking if we were interested in having more. After we received our food, I found a piece of something hard in my black beans. We pointed that to our waitress and all what she she said was -"that's a burnt bean" even though it did not look like that.. What is a burnt bean doing in my dish anyway?? She did not apologize at all or offered exchange. It took her a lot of time to even refill our water glasses. At the end it just got really ridiculous - she, without saying a single word, took our dishes away and then she put open menus in front of us. What if we did not want a dessert??? I never experienced anything like this - she absolutely lacks any customer service - if we go back to the area, we would NOT return here for sure.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We always get the lettuce wraps as a meal. You combine the items you like and build them up at your table. Between this and the nice hot bread served, you may be lucky to have room for dessert. This is located in an upscale shooping area, arrive early there is usually a wait.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

What can I say? Everything is delicious. If i need a chocolate fix, i can find it at the Cheesceake Factory.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been several times, as cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert, and Cheesecake Factory has THE BEST! i LOVE their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! SOO creamy and delicious! I always have to order my cheesecake first, have it first as my "beginning", then have the lunch/dinner. Take everything home that I can't finish, but I want to be sure to get the cheesecake in if nothing else! Good menu, good staff, and the rest of the food on the menu has been good, but I definitely go for the cheesecake! : )

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good food and plenty of it! Our server was very helpful and gave some good recommendations. My niece had the pumpkin cheesecake which is seasonal and it was delicious! The chicken Madeira was also a favorite.