“Delish Grilled Chicken Sub”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #1,006 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We usually get the Tuna Sub or the Veggie Sub. This time we decided to get the Grilled Chicken Sub. With all the toppings and the dressings it was outstanding.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm not much of a fast food eater - but it was late and they did have salad. Nothing Fancy - just convenient & fairly healthy option.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was a 24/7 Subway and staying at the hotel across the street, was looking forward to an egg sandwich to start my day. Went through the drive thru and sat for a couple of minutes with no assistance around 7:30am. Decided maybe it wasn't open so went inside. Once inside, I stood at the counter watching a woman restock chips on a shelf and a man emptying trash in the seating area. As I looked around awaiting service, no one appeared. Finally, as I was starting to walk out, the gentleman who was working on the trash came over and said "yeah" -
I decided that was a great time to head out and over to McDonalds for an egg sandwich. Not sure how they survive. The McD's sandwich was not great, but at least they were quick to serve and pay attention to a customer!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Subway was right next to the hotel and we could grab a sandwich to go for later to put in our cooler for later on in our trip.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I signed up for the free breakfast on March 16th. It was free, but a mini-breakfast. It was advertised as a full breakfast. The sandwich was tiny hors d'oeuvres-style of sandwich with very little contents--steak (1 teaspoon) and egg (whites only) sandwich. Half a cup of coffee--no refills--unless you pay. My wife ordered hash browns to get a little substance, and I went home and had a bowl of cereal. Subway's tiny breakfasts are for very tiny people.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!