“Subway delivers quality”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #1,015 of 1,644 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed November 20, 2011

This was a convenient and affordable stop for lunch or dinner. It was up to national Subway standards - just across the road from the Holiday Inn hotel.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I don't know what the problem is, but it is rarely comfortable
eating in the dining room in the warm months.

Reviewed August 22, 2010

Went to try out the breakfast. It was 8 a.m. and the front door was locked. 3 of Richmond's Finest (in separate cars) were sharing war stories - which were quite interesting. Foreign-born clerk insisted that an egg and cheese on a flatbread would cost $2.87 even though the menu board said $2. She was actually fighting me. I got 3 customers to corroborate that the sandwich board read $2. Please be advised that I am NOT against foreign-born people. All of my granparents came from another country.
Anyway, coffee was not fresh and no milk was available for the coffee. Not to mention the flatbread was horrible - I should of gotten the English Muffin instead. I will never go back.

1  Thank cdrake3460