“Great donuts...Awful customer service”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #9 of 22 Bakeries in Richmond
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The donuts are great, but the customer service is awful. I was getting donuts for our office Xmas Party. The server was great, but when it was time to be rang up. The cashier kept taking customers in front of me, so I finally said something, and her answer was "She only ring up customers that she boxed donuts for". I politely put the donuts on the counter and left. I will never patronize them again. I'll go 20 miles out of the way to Country Style Donuts on Williamsburg Rd. They are better anyway, and the customer service is great.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I don't know about this espresso siggy, but the donuts here are an out-of-body experience! My kids get free donuts for A's on report cards (up to 6) and we go every grading period, and then some. We drive 30-45 minutes to get there...so worth it. Got to get the hot raised.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My boyfriend loves krispy kreme and I could do without it but it always manages to drag me along. We usually go through the drive thru at night. I always feel like I'm being rushed with my order and the service is not at all friendly. The pet chocolate milk they have sure is good though.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

When I drive by Krispy Kreme and the "Hot Doughnuts Now" sign is on my car knows automatically to turn in and get a dozen. These doughnuts when hot melt in your mouth and are pure heaven.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

When the "Hot Now" sign is on..STOP. you must go in. these are The Best doughnuts in the world, always have been and always will be.