“My boyfriends favorite”

Ranked #9 of 21 Bakeries in Richmond
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My boyfriend loves krispy kreme and I could do without it but it always manages to drag me along. We usually go through the drive thru at night. I always feel like I'm being rushed with my order and the service is not at all friendly. The pet chocolate milk they have sure is good though.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

When I drive by Krispy Kreme and the "Hot Doughnuts Now" sign is on my car knows automatically to turn in and get a dozen. These doughnuts when hot melt in your mouth and are pure heaven.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

When the "Hot Now" sign is on..STOP. you must go in. these are The Best doughnuts in the world, always have been and always will be.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

What can you say that's not good about KK (ok, they may be rich but as long as they're warm the calories don't count - right?). Have to stay away but still love to watch them being made!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Get up early. Drive over and get a box of hot goodness. They'll throw in a paper hat for fun. Bring them home and watch your family go crazy over these delights. Yum.