“Every trip to Richmond requires a Rostov's run!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rostov's Coffee & Tea CO
Ranked #21 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Richmond
Cuisines: Cafe
Jonesborough, Tennessee, United States
“Every trip to Richmond requires a Rostov's run!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I moved to Tennessee a year ago, and I am happy to be here. One of the only things I really, really miss is Rostov's. They've been a Richmond institution for decades, and it's easy to see why. Their products are always top-drawer; they roast their coffee right there in the shop, and the service is always terrific. They must be really great to work for, because the employees always seem happy and are anxious to make sure I get everything I need.

When I went in looking for good decaf coffee, I was very pleased with the level of knowledge the employees had regarding all of the products. Sometimes it's hard to find decent decaf, but Rostov's has something for everybody--the selection is huge, and the coffee tastes great. I also love their tea, and I purchase by the pound when I go back to Richmond so I won't run out. One of the things the really impressed me about the store is that, when I went in to ask about a tea that tastes good with a little milk, the clerk actually made me a couple of sample sups so that I could taste what I was thinking of buying. Where does THAT happen? I've repaid them by buying lots of tea and coffee--and by recommending this place to others.

Did I mention that they have every possible kind of coffee or tea gadget that you could imagine?

Leave the chain behind. Go to a family-owned store with top-quality products. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Forget Starbucks, come here!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The largest and most wonderful selection of teas I have ever seen in one place. To say nothing of the coffee, which is wonderful. If you've never had a cup of coffee that has been made right after the beans have been roast & ground, you need to treat yourself! They also have an extensive selection of coffee & tea supplies/equipment. I try to support this local business whenever I am in town.

• Visited November 2012
Richmond
“Great service”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I do not drink coffee, but Rostov's handled my needs for a bunch of coffee beans to make my wedding favors. They helped me choose something that most people were likely to enjoy, and took their time making sure they were selling me exactly what I asked for. Very helpful.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great coffee, nice staff!”
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Great coffee, nice staff!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook