After reading so many excellent reviews from other customers who have stayed at this hotel, I was very disappointed when I arrived at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn. The person who greeted me was not enthusiastic and she did not provide a warm welcome. The room was big; however, the hotel is old. The hallways were very wide,but the carpet was stained and there was a stale smell of smoke, even though it was a non-smoking floor. I had dinner at Tripp's, which I highly recommend, Breakfast at the hotel was mediocre. I would not recommend this hotel for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a most Remarkable stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, where Hospitality is second nature to us. Our Friendly Associates are always available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Tastefully furnished in Warm Tones, Rich Woods, and Stone Masonry, the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn creates a Cozy and Welcoming Atmosphere. Whether coming for Business or Pleasure, you will enjoy your stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Best Western, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Governor`s Hotel Richmond
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Best Western Richmond
- Richmond Best Western