Comfortable, clean room with brick wall accents and trayed ceiling. It was nice to have a room that did not look like an office cubicle. Everything in the room worked, the carpet was clean, and all the edges and corners had been dusted. The hallways were clean and well lit. Parking was ample and convenient. Good suburban location with lots of nearby restaurants and shopping centers. The only minor issue -- and this is a comment, not a complaint -- is that the hotel sits off the main road. This minimizes highway noise (a plus!), but it's hard to find the entrance driveway, especially if you are arriving headed toward downtown (going northeast). The Best Western sign is small and low -- difficult to see from the opposite side of the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a most Remarkable stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, where Hospitality is second nature to us. Our Friendly Associates are always available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Tastefully furnished in Warm Tones, Rich Woods, and Stone Masonry, the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn creates a Cozy and Welcoming Atmosphere. Whether coming for Business or Pleasure, you will enjoy your stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Expedia, Best Western + Iniative, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Governor`s Hotel Richmond
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Best Western Richmond
- Richmond Best Western