All reviews great location residence inn front desk valet parking within walking distance canal walk starbucks coffee virginia state valet service directly across the street shockoe slip tobacco company nice room next morning the entire staff beds were very comfortable hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While staying at the Courtyard in downtown Richmond I was on the hunt for a cup coffee at 5 am in the morning. A employee named Walter noticed me walking around aimlessly in the lobby and asked if he could help. I let him know I was looking for coffee. Even though nothing was open yet he went out of his way and fired up the coffee machine to make me a cup! Thank you Walter for starting my morning off right. You saved my life.

Trip type: Traveled on business
LarsF985, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the great feedback! I am glad Walter saved your life!! Rest assured, I have shared your wonderful feedback with the entire hotel team as we strive to start everyone's morning off right! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is located in the historic section of downtown Richmond. Friendly staff. Parking is a bit of an issue so valet is the best option however it is a 27.00 charge. Plenty of dining options within walking distance of hotel.

Room tip: Parking is a bit difficult but valet worked well for 27.00 per day.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for posting this great review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient downtown location and found the team to be friendly! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brandon was the man along with the rest of the staff. They were all more than willing to move our room for us so we could have the most pleasurable stay! Definitely recommend!! Thank you again and look forward to next time!

Trip type: Traveled with family

I am glad Brandon and the team accommodated your request and you had such a great stay!Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found this hotel to be excellent for our overnight in Richmond - Close to a lot of the places we wanted to see in town. The only real drawback is the parking - it's expensive and no other options.

We found good restaurant choices nearby in walking distance - the hotel keeps a list for you.

Date of stay: September 2019
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there for a weekend with friends. The rooms were clean and updated. It is in a great location in Richmond with nearby inexpensive overnight parking. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate breakfast at the hotel one morning and the chef adapted my entree to meet my dietary needs and came out to serve it and make sure it was OK. It was perfect! I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.