“Great Food”

Add it.
Kabab Grille
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I'd read a number of reviews of Kabab Grill, and now that it's moved across the river to Short Pump, I decided my husband and I needed to try it. They haven't been open in this location very long, so we had a waitress who was training another waitress, but they both were attentive and welcoming. We enjoyed the samosa platter first, which was excellent, and then I had a kabob platter which came with 2 kabobs, rice, grilled onion and tomato, channa masala, and naan. It was all delicious and I couldn't even finish it all. The waitress also brought us a sample of their hummus, as it is a new addition to the menu. I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed November 28, 2006

We recently tried this Pakistani restaurant. We drove 2 hours and we were not disappointed at all. Great Pakistani food. We tried Chicken Karahi (Very Delicious but very “Pricey” and not a generous serving), Butter Chicken (Very Delicious but very “Pricey” and not a generous serving), Kabab Grille Special (Very tasty as usual very “PRICEY” and no a generous serving at all). Halwa Puri and Kheer were to die for and very reasonably priced. We received great customer service. Restaurant has very nice ambient and very clean look. We surely will go back some time but had entrees been priced more reasonable with generous servings than we would go more frequently. They do take Visa/MasterCard.

1  Thank nasmanzoor