“Better then I expected”

Ranked #325 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
“Better then I expected”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I love sushi so we thought we would give this all you can eat sushi a try. It was good. Big menu. Nice staff. They do tell you if you order too much and don't eat it you will have to pay.,how much I am not sure. I didn't have high exceptions for an all you can eat place but it was very good.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank yetifoodies

Upper Arlington, Ohio
“All you can eat Sushi for $15.00??”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Yes, that is correct, and seemed either too good to be true or a recipe for stomach distress. Turns out that the food was a very good quality - the only catch is that they will not bring sashimi for the all you can eat special - just rolls, sushi and noodle dishes. OK, fair enough. The rolls were all very good, and the sushi pieces were also tasty. Service was fast as well.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank 43220
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was my first visit to Sushi King. This an all you can eat Sushi restaurant, but is not a buffet. You are seated by a hostess and order from the menu and all items are fresh made, except desert, and brought to your table. Enjoyed all the sushi, rolls and apps I sampled. For the price, this is the best Sushi I have had in Richmond. Also the rate of service was excellent allowing time for conversation between servings.

• Visited February 2014