No big complaints. We checked in very late after a 12 hour road trip. The staff were fine. There was coffee and tea available. No juice except in the morning. If we had been traveling with kids this may have been a issue. No place to purchase something to eat or drink.
Have not stayed in Fairfield Inns recently so maybe this is PAR for the course but the breakfast had nothing hot except for some not too appetizing microwavable things, room was nice with large TV but a bit small.
Usually stay at other Marriott brands. Will probably not stay there again. Would recommend if other options not available but OK if budget is an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Short Pump hotel off I-64. Minutes from the Innsbrook financial district, our Richmond, VA hotel near Glen Allen is convenient to I-95, I-64 and I-295 and provides travelers with easy access to local businesses, as well as a short drive to the Museum and White House of the Confederacy and Civil War Battlefields. Free wifi, Free Breakfast, Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Nw Hotel Richmond
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Richmond Nw
- Fairfield Inn Richmond
- Fairfield Richmond
- Richmond Fairfield Inn