“Outstanding Service - Immaculate”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64
Ranked #33 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is perhaps one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, and I do a lot of traveling!
We were in Richmond for a wedding over Labor Day weekend and the guests were all staying at the Fairfield.
Our room was absolutely spotless, the lobby was pristine, everything was perfect!
If only all hotels were this nice!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sue S
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Sue S,

Thanks so much for your review as well as all of your kind words regarding your stay - I hope you had a good time at the wedding! We're grateful for your high ratings across the board and delighted your stay was extremely comfortable and clean. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Richmond!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My boyfriend & I had an overnight stay last weekend while on a trip to Kings Dominion. The hotel was nice with a clean, comfortable room and - the hotel was surprisingly quiet despite a wedding that was taking place that weekend. And the free, hot breakfast & wi-fi were an added bonus. I must say that the staff (Josh, you are AWESOME !!) provided excellent customer service when we encountered an issue w/the points system we were using to check in. Josh handled everything professionally & swiftly, putting us at ease and diffusing a potentially embarrassing situation that was no fault of ours. Would gladly come back & recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear KIMMY627,

We appreciate you leaving a review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites and hope you had fun at Kings Dominion! I'm happy to read you had a clean and comfortable stay and are thankful for your kind words for our staff, as well as that we were able to quickly resolve the issue with your rewards points. Thanks so much for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again when you're in town!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Very nice staff. My sister and I checked in and had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Room was very clean, bedding was great, good breakfast and pricing. I will be using this hotel when visiting the Richmond area.

• Stayed: October 2013
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear MagnoliaNewJersey,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel - we're glad you had a great stay and appreciate your kind words for our staff and facilities. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Richmond; thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed one night on the way home and was happy to find a clean room and comfortable bed. The breakfast was good eggs, waffles and the everyday breakfast items. In error, I left my IPad on the dresser. After I arrived home and realize I had left it, I called and spoke with Ashley. Ashley was a great help. She found my IPad and overnighted it to my home the following day. Thank you Ashley!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Juice1947,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and I'm glad to hear our staff was able to easily get your iPad back to you! We're also happy you had a clean, comfortable stay and enjoyed our new hot complimentary breakfast. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Richmond!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I live in Richmond and was having my hardwood floors refinished so I had to vacate my home for a few days. I have two dogs and on the way to the kennel one of my dogs was injured. I needed a place to stay that would allow me to have my dogs with me. This Farifield Inn & Suites was one of the few hotels in a convenient safe location, pet friendly, and reasonably priced. I was able to walk my dogs close to the hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful without being intrusive. I would definitely stay at this hotel even with out my pets.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear avs3905,

Thank you for your review - we hope your dog is doing better now! We're so glad to hear we could help you out while your home was being renovated and that we succeeded in providing you with great service during your visit. Thanks again for your high ratings and recommendation and don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Inn is very close to the interstate interchange, so it is easy to locate and is also quite accessible to Broad Street. Stephanie treated us as if we were family members when we arrived at the desk and even checked to make sure everything was fine in our room after we checked in. The entire hotel was very clean and our room was very satisfactory in size and design. The complimentary breakfast was fine - not gourmet, but more selection than other Fairfields. Would definitely return! Stephanie exhibited exemplary customer service!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear goandgo,

We appreciate you reviewing your recent stay at our hotel and are delighted to hear our location worked well for your needs and that you found our staff very friendly and accommodating. It's also great to read you enjoyed our new, hot complimentary breakfast. Thanks for your high ratings and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our recent overnight stay with our dogs was a good one. We entered the hotel to find it was celebrating it's grand re-opening. Needing just a bite to eat for dinner, the catered Mexican food and cold beer was just right, finished off with cake and a cookie. A visit to O'Charleys (next door) would have to wait until tomorrow.

While the room was clean, it was smaller that what we would have liked. The light on the wall above the dresser had a broken wall bracket and was hanging down at about a 45 deg angle. It still worked, so that was OK. The king bed was really nice and firm and the AC worked well. There was only a small side chair in the room besides the desk chair, so be prepared to sit on the bed to watch TV if there is more than one person staying in the room.

The breakfast was very good, with scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, bacon, and the normal pastries and cereal. They also had fresh-made waffles. The coffee was above-average for a hotel.

With a late-check out to aid in our quick trip north, and a 1st floor room next to the exit so we could walk the dogs without bothering others in the hotel, we would definately stay here again when traveling to the Innsbrook/Glen Allen/Short Pump area of Richmond.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MuleHead2
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Carl O,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel; it's great to hear you were able to take part in our grand re-opening festivities during your stay! We're excited to show off our refreshed look so we're very happy you had a good visit and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and coffee. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!

Daly Seven, Inc

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest
#5 of 82 in Richmond
Hampton Inn Richmond-West
Hampton Inn Richmond-West
#1 of 23 in Glen Allen

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64? Share your experiences!