I come to Richmond every 3 months and was given great southern hospitality by Shomeka Chandler who assisted me from dinning to places to shop etc in the near area of Richmond. I came into town again in July and Shomeka once again Sunshining Face friendly to speak helped me again. I am giving the hotel 5****'s but Shomeka is the best ever and she deserve not only a raise she deserve's 100***'s.
Will be back again in Sept not for the hotel but for Shomeka she makes me feel comfortable and especially traveling alone. I appreciate you and your hospitality and your wonderful smile. Thanks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Short Pump hotel off I-64. Minutes from the Innsbrook financial district, our Richmond, VA hotel near Glen Allen is convenient to I-95, I-64 and I-295 and provides travelers with easy access to local businesses, as well as a short drive to the Museum and White House of the Confederacy and Civil War Battlefields. Free wifi, Free Breakfast, Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Nw Hotel Richmond
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Richmond Nw
- Fairfield Inn Richmond
- Fairfield Richmond
- Richmond Fairfield Inn