We stayed here one night en route to Shenandoah National Park. We arrived late at night, right at shift change. The staff were very professional and one of the staff stayed beyond her shift to help expedite the check-in process.
What was disappointing was the musty smell in the room. We thought it was because the air conditioner had been turned off, but even after running the air conditioner for 1 hour, it wouldn't clear the odor. The good news was that at least it wasn't smoke smell. Because it was after midnight, we opted to not change rooms (so it was partially our fault).
Breakfast is standard Fairfield Inn fare, and items were well stocked. All in all, not a terrible property, but since a fresh smelling room is an important criteria, we may pass on this property in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Short Pump hotel off I-64. Minutes from the Innsbrook financial district, our Richmond, VA hotel near Glen Allen is convenient to I-95, I-64 and I-295 and provides travelers with easy access to local businesses, as well as a short drive to the Museum and White House of the Confederacy and Civil War Battlefields. Free wifi, Free Breakfast, Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Richmond Nw
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Nw Hotel Richmond
- Fairfield Inn Richmond
- Fairfield Richmond
- Richmond Fairfield Inn