“Oh, my - never again”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This was our first (and last) visit to a PF Chang's. Food was over-greasy and salty. Waiter was surly - and that's being kind.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I only go there for one thing...the eggrolls in their wonderful sauce. In fact, I'll order 4 of them and have them for my lunch. They're the best I've ever tasted.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I selected this restaurant for a group dinner of 5 people from work. I have gone to this restaurant twice earlier and had good experiences. This time though, I was not fully satisfied. From the receptionist who was quite rude, to the waitress who was not so nice, friendly or accommodating, I came back with a revised opinion of this particular restaurant. First off, the receptionist: instead of welcoming with a friendly smile, she had a questioning look which showed bad attitude and did not make me feel welcome. I am allergic to all crustaceans and when I mentioned this to the waitress, she pointed to the special menu they have for people with this allergy. However, unlike other good restaurants, the menu had no fish. When I asked whether I could get salmon (my favorite fish), she was not sure. Then came a manager, who confirmed he could do it. What I got was a very dry fillet of salmon with some green beans. I did not enjoy my dinner. Also, the waitress looked too stressed and did not smile at me or was otherwise friendly EXCEPT when it was time to present the bill becasue that was time to collect TIPS. Her attitude was like, give me your order and don't nother me with details about your allergies etc. For a national chain, staff should be better trained. Also, the menu for people with shell fish allergy, should include fish.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Don't listen to these crazy whining negative reviews about this place, they obviously have no idea what they are talking about and should cook at home.
Pf Changs stands behind their made from scratch, high quality ingredients. If there has ever been a time where I have been unsatisfied it has been corrected. They aren't psychic, you have to let someone know you dont like it or something's not right. Don't write a crappy review just because your bored or too lazy to ask for a manager.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

They have a Gluten Free Menu. We had left overs and still had shopping to do so our waiter kept our food at the carryout station so it wouldn't go bad.

1  Thank mommaplum63

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!