“Great neighborhood spot”

Caliente
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Sheppard St.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I visit often with neighborhood friends. We always get fries and experiment with the many dips. The rest of the menu has a nice variety of burgers, seafood, chicken and BBQ entrees to make most anyone happy.

Always an eclectic group - neighborhood professionals, young grads, sports aficionados watching the TVs.

The staff is nice to everyone and remembers the regulars.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place is horrible. Saw it on man vs food and thought it would be a good place to try in Richmond.

People, don't waste your time here. The food was awful, the beer was bitter tasting like something was wrong, and some tattoo guy was giving everyone a hard time like he owned the place.

One restaurant will never return to again, there are some many better ones in Richmond

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Food wasn't super spicy, but was plentiful and good. I didn't come close to finishing my Poblano Pasta. Hubs really liked his Andouille sausage sub and the garlic fries. Service was helpful and friendly. We would go back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went to this place thinking we was gonna get some nice spicy food to eat. Well this is not the place. The jerk chicken was very dry the food just taste like they poured the seasoning bottle over the food. If i wanted a spice bottle i buy it instead of going here for 30.00. This was a waste of time and money. Wont be going back.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I saw this restaraunt on man vs food and decided since we were going to Richmond, we would try it! Big mistake! $20.00 for a pitcher of beer that tasted horrid!!! Food was not good at all. Our ticket was $66.00, we get more food, better food, better service from the cheesecake factory. I was so upset that I ate here! My husband got the jambalaya and it tasted just like salty tomato soup! Ewwwww.. I got the coconut chicken which was dripping of grease, disgusting! I know its fried but let the grease drain, the rice was old and plain tasting that came with the chicken! Maybe ill just watch man vs food instead of trying for myself from now on!

1  Thank bailey h