“Great Bar Scene With Above Average Food”
Review of Baja Bean Company

Baja Bean Company
Ranked #899 of 1,619 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have been to Baja a lot. Sat inside and out. It's a cheap but good bar with above average bar food that has a twist. Sort of mexican (nachos, YUM!). I wouldn't say one of the best restaurants in Richmond but if you're around or live in the area it's worth a visit. Beautiful outside deck (view of the street haha) but fun to sit out and enjoy nice weather for sure! Also fun to watch games there! Ramnation!

There are newer reviews for Baja Bean Company

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The food is not that great and but the drinks are cheap, the staff is friendly but they are definitely in need of hiring a few more people. Great place for drinks outside on the patio.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My friend and I popped into Baja on a beautiful day to enjoy margaritas outside on the spacious patio. The total tab for two drinks was just $5.50 with tax! A basket of chips and bowl of salsa with our margaritas and life was good.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Went there for a nice saturday afternoon lunch and beers: 1) sign said "wait at gate for patio seating", so we did and waited and waited. We just sat on our own and at that point, the staff stated to just ignore the sign; 2) overall a filthy restaurant with disgusting bathrooms; 3) no wait staff for us but other table were waited on; 4) a strange brown goo was in my pepsi fountain drink; 5) ended up having to order our meal at the bar; 6) food not so good

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food was okay, nothing special. I'd rather go to a Mexican restaurant. The outdoor patio is a nice place to sit and drink though.