“Great Breakfast”

Waffle House
Ranked #863 of 1,606 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coram, New York, United States
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great value and Service would have liked it closer to the RedRoof Inn where my fiance and I were staying overall It was Great. Need WaffleHouses on LongIsland

Visited October 2013

Greenville, North Carolina
“Good food, but understaffed”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Initial service was slow. There were many employees, but it appeared as if they were doing inventory or something. With a restaurant full of people, only 2 servers and 1 cook. All the others appeared to be counting silverware, milk cartons, etc. Not good timing for a Sunday morning breakfast crowd.
However, my food was cooked correctly
I still my Waffle House.

Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like all road side WH.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food and coffee is always good, but forget about counting the calories. Coffee is best bet, beacon paper thin but good.

Visited September 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“The Dump..........Really The Dump”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This place was the worst of the worst. When we walked in very strong smelly odor. The floor was very dirty. The Tables was very dirty, when we arrive we notice dirty plastic glasses and plates on the tables and they were still there when we left. I order a glass of orange the cup had Black grease on the rim of the glass. I connected with the server she said that same thing OH! this is very dirty nice! she was the one that brought the glass of orange juice to the table. The menus was very sticky and was not wipe of or clean before given to us. The server did not apologize for the dirty glass, but they still charge us for there opportunity. Expectation was not met. I REST MY WORDS. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE WOULD WANT TO EAT AT IF IT WAS THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH. One last thing THE TALENT WARDROBE WAS VERY DIRTY.

• Visited June 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Very dirty/ poor service / horrible management”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

While in the Sandston area, I went to eat at Waffle it was the worst, experience and food. I couldn't eat because there so many flies, and tables and floor were very dirty . The waiter smelt very bad also.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank INFINITI66

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!