“Say more”

Cuisines: Diner
Cranbury,NJ
“Say more”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We always have a good meal at the wafflehouse, & we hit them all when we travel.Good Greasy Food LOL..

Visited November 2011

Rockland
“first time was busy but good food and great service”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Being from New England I forgot to try the grits. The waffles were cakey, but good. The bacon was crispy, the orange juice was not pulpy (just how I like it). The waiter was very respectful and courteous. The restaurant was busy, but we were taken of very well. The head lady shouted the orders to the cooks and we knew when our food was being made as we sat next to the counter, in full view of the kitchen. No secrets here. I can only say that you can't have a restaurant called "Waffle House" and then tell me that I can't go there.

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Any place that is open 24 hours, and therefore never closes down to thoroughly clean is suspect, to me.”
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I would say that Waffle...”
Reviewed January 27, 2008

I would say that Waffle House on Williamsburg Road would have the best ultimate breakfast but I may have eaten at Waffle House but I am not sure but would like to go to Waffle House soon!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook