“A wonderful meal!”
Review of Les Crepes

Les Crepes
Ranked #11 of 42 Dessert in Richmond
Description: “Les Crepes” is located at the Stony Point fashion Center Richmond. We specialize in Savory & Sweet Crêpes. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner. WE ARE THE ONLY CREPERIE ON TOWN
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Les Crepes was a lovely experience, from the warmth of the hosts to the delicious dinner and dessert crepes, we had a lovely 60th birthday celebration here with dear friends. We all enjoyed the variety of dinner crepes we chose, from the Caprese, the Chicken, the Carbonara, and the Queen. The chicken in the last three was wonderfully tender while the tomatoes in the Caprese were huge and tasty. Those of us who had the side salads enjoyed them as well. And the dessert crepes....oh my!!! We will definitely come back!

1  Thank Nancy C

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Loved this new restaurant in Stoney Point Fashion Park. A fantastic place for lunch/brunch. Had the chicken crepe special with salad and a peach crepe for dessert and all were delicious. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Just discovered Les Crepes at stoney point shopping center ( next to Dicks sporting store) Apparently they had just moved from their down town location. I must say I was really impressed by their crepes, prepared with a very then crepe( as they are supposed to be-not a thick pancake type crepe as some other restaurants serve) the crepes are delicious.
On my first time at the restaurant I had the chicken crepe and my husband the spinach, his was better than mine so the second time I went I had the spinach. The portion is big so both times my husband and i have been we didn't have room for dessert. Which by their description on the menu sound delicious. We have decided that we will make a special trip just for dessert and coffee. Yum...give it a try. You wont be disappointed

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Les Crepes is located on Main Street across from the Bank of America building. It's a small, cozy restaurant - clean and well-maintained. The food is amazing!! I've had several of their crepes, and they are fresh, perfectly cooked, and delicious! The portions are very large. I also tried a latte this last visit, and it was one of the best I've had in a while. Reminded me of the great ones you get in Europe. I would highly recommend this restaurant for dine in or takeaway. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank elmo2417
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Saturday brunch trip into town with my husband didn't start off too well because we both ordered mimosas and unfortunately the server came back and said they were out of champagne. My husband ordered a water and I settled for a latte. The cowboy crepe (steak, veggies, topped with mushroom sauce) and the vegetable crepe were delicious. There was a ton of steak in my crepe and the mushroom sauce was really good too. We both ordered the limoncello cake and I'd eat that any day of the week, it was that good. The only other concern was that its a small restaurant and there was a bit of smoke escaping from the kitchen into the dining room. Look forward to trying something else next time.

1  Thank Peters365