“Best Fast Food Deal in Town” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hardee's
Ranked #1,070 of 1,593 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Best Fast Food Deal in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I needed to get a quick bite to eat while visiting Wilmington, NC. We kept seeing signs advertising Hardee's Big Bag. Since we had never been to a Hardee's because they don't have them in NYC, we thought we would try. For $5 bucks you get a choice of both a chili dog and a burger or two hot dogs or two burgers or something else I can't remember, along with fries and a drink. If that's not enough, they also give you an apple pie. Unbelievable!!! It is so much food that my husband and I decide to split one Big Bag whenever we go now because it is so much. If you are a big eater or you have a couple of kids to feed, this deal cannot be beat. Also, so far it's not one of those "limited time only" things that last a couple of weeks. I first saw the big bag months ago and it's still going strong. This is the last of a true deal. No one else can match it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!