“Saigon River”
Review of Saigon River - CLOSED

Saigon River
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Now open on Midlothian Turnpike is the Saigon River Vietnamese Cruise restaurant. This was the old Saigon Restaurant people who moved to a much better location near Chesterfield Mall. Extensive lunch and dinner menu with soups,vegetarian, stir-fried, seafood, beef, and pork, you will not be disappointed. I must say I am not a big fan of Vietnamese food but I really enjoyed my stir fried port with broccoli. My table mates enjoyed Pho Ha Noi and Angel hair Rice Vermicelli with shrimp. The Hot Pot combination with seafood and mixed vegetables tasted good as well. Because it is a new location, the restaurant was not very crowded for a Friday night but this will change as more people find out about it's new location. If you like Vietnamese food, try this authentic place. You will be pleased.

1  Thank B W