“Great food!!! Try something new!”
Review of Karaikudi Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Karaikudi Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Love this place, excellent food even if you are veg or non veg. Spice and flavor perfection! They delivered to my workplace even when they were not yet open for dinner, great service. Love the curries and naan. I liked to try new things each order to expand my Indian cuisine experience. Ambience is good. Good location and value.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went with my wife on vacation and we enjoyed the food greatly. We got the chicken and fish specials which is basically a ton of little samples of food. I sweated like crazy but my wife who loves spicy food enjoyed it immensely. Even though it was a bit spicy for me it was delicious. The best Indian food I have had yet. While we were there a lot of Indian clientele came in, so you know it is great food. And they had a page of the menue devoted to foods from South India, which is rare. The wait staff does not speak the best English, but they try to please.