“Good food good atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #419 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Inside decor is worth the visit. The outside of the this location is not indicitive of the inside. The food was very good and the staff is very friendly and attentive. This is an excellent lunch choice with a wide variety of selections both broiled and fried to choose from.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Received some coupons in the mail for Captain D's, hadn't been there in ages, so decided to give it a try. Picked a combo dinner that sounded reasonable and I had a coupon for $1 off. When I gave the counter person the coupon I was told that if I used the coupon then the drink isn't included. He told me I could use the coupon if I wanted, but since the coupon was for $1 off and the drink was $1.69 it would cost me more if I used the coupon than if I didn't. Wasn't that much money, but it just seemed dishonest (a new version of the old "bait and switch").

The food was ok, typical fast food, but luring you in with a coupon that will cause you to pay more for your meal than without the coupon seems fradulent.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Dine in or carry out, you will get your money's worth. The staff is happy to please to meet your needs. Shrimp platter is always over-flowing!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

The best captain D's good service

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook