“Surprising but in a good way”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #258 of 1,639 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Was nicely surprised with the food and service. I ate at the restaurant on a Saturday evening and was kind of skeptical because it did not seemed rather dead.

The restaurant is in a much bigger location than needed and has the typical Chinese decor.

I ordered the 7 spicy chicken and it was very good. Good mix of chicken and veggies. Very good flavor but wish it was a little more spicy. I also had the pan fried dumplings. They were good but could use more filling.
The price of meal was also very reasonable. I will be back when I am in Richmond.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We go there with my kids all the time, is their favorite restaurant. The food is always fresh and delicious. And is very affordable

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Had the Szechwan Broccoli, good portion, fair price. It took waaaay too long to get to me from when we ordered.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had my favorite Orange Beef - super! My wife had Hunan Shrimp, and the cook cheerfully cut back on the heat for her. Excellent food and service, with drinks for under $50 for the two us. A long-time local favorite at several locations on both sides of the river, and it deserves to be!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went there on a Thursday evening, there were only 5 families there. Our waitress was friendly and quick, our food was FRESH, served within 15 minutes, and all our dishes were wonderful. Fresh vegetables and sauces with lots of flavor. We will go here again.