“WORST SERVICE EVER” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“WORST SERVICE EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

my food was ok, but my service was horrible. My waitress appeared to be high off of something.. she kept screwing up my order (i had to tell her three different times to confirm it).. and she was very rude. her name was rhiannon . rudest , biggest hooters girl ive ever seen in my life. overall i rate this with a 1. just the worst, theyll hire any dumb gass college student smh. id advise staying away from her .. and sitting outside. hope you guys get a new staff in soon!

• Visited September 2012

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Stay away from this one”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

It can't take an hour to get a salad can it? It can here. It took them 30 minutes to tell me they were out of spinach. I waited another 30 minutes and left. I left a restaurant to go get something to eat. The place was less than half full. Just stay away from this one.

• Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“A dollar a wing is to much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Hooters has the best fried bone-in breaded chicken wings for my taste buds, but a 10 wing, bone in order without fries for $10 is simply highway robbery. I inquired why the bone in wings never went on sale ? Only the boneless wings had specials on certain days of the week, but never a special for my favorite bone-in. The response to my question was that bone-wings were just to expensive. Not sure what to make out of that ! What I did enjoy at this particular Hooters was the Tuesday night 10 cent shrimp. They are not talking about small shrimp either , I could get thirty nice size seasoned shrimp for $3. that is a deal to keep my business. I was not impressed with the female selection in this Hooters and I really do not even like the orange and silver uniform , I go for the food.

• Visited December 2012
severn, md
“How does this place stay in business?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I decided to stop in Hooters on our way back from a family reunion. We had been riding for hours and we were hungry and didn't see any place to eat that we really wanted. Then we saw Hooters and had heard people saying how good the wings were. So, we decided to give it a try. My wife was not too keen on getting waited on my someone in tight booty shorts and boobs poking out. Personally, I don't see the need for the outfits, the appeal to more customers would be greater if they didn't have to dress that way. Just my opinon but it seems like something out of the 70's way of thinking, like a Playboy Club or something. The wait staff was very nice, the floor needed a little cleaning and the atmostphere was nice.

But those were the higlights. The wings were the worst I have ever tasted anywhere ever! I have had wings from my supermarket that would smoke their wings. I ordered mine without breading, my wife ordered hers with breading. We had the medium sauce on both. They took too long to come and when they did, they were way too hot to eat. Then, we tasted them, yuck! My wife's were crusted in batter, that had no taste. The sauce was absorbed in the crust. The wings didn't have taste either when you got past the crust. I had the naked wings and for the life of me, I don't know how you can make wings with no taste. I make wings from frozen an put Franks Hot Sauce on them that would knock Hooters wings out. I tried to put some of the hot sauce that was on the table on the wings, but that didn't help, the sauce was not that good either. I can't say what the other food taste like, but my wife said her salad was just average. We had to send the crusted wings back. The manager was nice and he offered to make us some fresh ones himself, but we passed. I also had their curly fries, really I could have made some Orida frozen fries with just as much taste.

Don't get me started on the beer selection, Pabst Blue Ribbon? They need to expand the offerings and put some craft brews in there at least in the bottle. Hooters business model is dated, they need to revamp the menu, the beer selection and the waitress wardrobe and bring this place into the 21st century. As it is right now, I have no desire to ever eat there again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank djtoohot01
Richmond, Virginia
“Love Hooters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Love John and Mandy and the rest of the staff....Love the wings!! Waithin Walking distance of my hotel....still love the wings!

Visited August 2012