“Recent visit to Piccadilly”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Piccadilly Cafeteria
Ranked #425 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I were on our way to Fla. recently and stopped by Piccadilly Cafeteria in Richmond. The food is hot and fresh and the prices were reasonable. I was disappointed that they no longer served the grilled chicken with the chicken/mushroom gravy (all they had was grilled chicken with brown mushroom gravy??). The manager was very nice and we had a nice chat about Piccadilly. I hope to visit again on our way home!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I wanted a family style dinner with our young children and decided to visit Picadilly café. We have been to this establishment before but never with our children. I must say, the service was absolutely wonderful! The staff is extremely friendly and outgoing and I got the impression that their friendliness had nothing to do with hoping you would “just come back” or to get a nice tip.

My children got PLENTY of food and they were running a special where children’s meals were $.99 each. You will NOT find such a deal anywhere in Richmond these days – much less a full course meal including dessert. I was very happy when I found out this information.

My husband’s meal was pleasing to him as well and their turnip greens were amazing and were not laden with pork – very little meat and just wonderful seasoning. I ordered a fried chicken meal but my chicken was cold and you could tell it had been under the warmer for some time because it was dry and actually tasted sort of stale. Outside of this, our experience was great. In the future, I would specifically ask if they could cook my chicken fresh if I have doubts about the freshness of it. I would go back to Picadilly, all things considered.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food was country cooking and very good, I guess. I really couldn't taste it. I has sinus surgery. My mom said the food was very good.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Walking distance from Country Inn, Good eats for cheap`

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Call it nostalgia, but I was thrilled to see a Picadilly and ate at this place a couple of times during a business trip to Richmond. The food is mostly overly cooked and salty, and desserts are not healthy, but tasty and reminiscent of any cafeteria from the south. The employees were very nice, but it got a little annoying to be constantly asked how things were while I was trying to eat and my mouth was full. Try this place. Seems like they need business.