“Best in Richmond”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best in Richmond”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I've been here since I was a child and love this restaurant. This is the ONLY Chinese restaurant I will go to for food. The staff (manager) is friendly and even knows my name when I call in on the phone, take out, or even when I dine in. The Governors Chicken Kew is my favorite and is very tasty. A Must Have!

“Great food ”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for something great to eat and love Chinese food then you should go to this restaurant it's the best Chinese food in Richmond and I'm one of their valued customers

Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
“If you like Chinese food this is a must visit”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

As we travel full time I've been looking for a good Chinese restaurant for about 6 months. The last good place was in little rock AR.

Yen Ching was great. I had the honey shrimp and my wife had General Tso chicken. Both were wonderful. So much so that we will be back before we start heading north.

Do yourself a favor and eat here. You won't regret it.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent Chinese restaurant”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

There are many Chinese restaurants in Richmond, none compare with food quality and service like Yen Ching, specially try the Crispy Chicken or their version of General Tso chicken, delicious indeed

Visited December 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Very Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had eaten here many times before but I finally talked my wife into going today for lunch and she really liked it. She got the fried rice with shrimp while I got the scallops and shrimp with rice. We were both pleased and definitely full when we left. Great service, very friendly waitress and the place was spotless. She was impressed as I figured she would be. Very reasonable prices on all their items. We'll definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2013