“A great place for breakfast!”
Review of Moore Street Cafe

Moore Street Cafe
Ranked #340 of 1,606 Restaurants in Richmond
Description: We are an amazingly delicious, american breakfast and lunch spot with a casual, cozy, and friendly atmosphere.
Richmond, Virginia
“A great place for breakfast!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I love this place. It's a casual neighborhood weekday breakfast & lunch joint in a blue collar industrial section called Scott's Addition. The Moore Street Cafe is one of those places I took a chance on a few years ago based on the number of pick-up trucks & police cruisers parked out front (people who know good breakfast food at a fair price). Inside you will find a friendly staff and a collection of regular customers. I have usually been here for breakfast, and I've always had a meal I enjoyed. They have a daily early-bird breakfast special. They also have a Big Breakfast that I ordered once (okay, twice) and it came out on two plates, and I had to go home to take a nap afterwards. You'll get a great breakfast, made to order, served quickly by a friendly server. If you want to stray away from eggs, bacon & toast, you'll find other good options, too. The sausage gravy & biscuits: so good you'll slap your grandma! French toast: just like Mom made! And my friend Sarah loves their pancakes. I'm not a fan of corned beef hash, but I hear that's good, too. You can eat cheaper at a fast food drive-thru, but unless you're late for work, why would you want to? Keep in mind, Moore Street Cafe is only open for breakfast & lunch on weekday workdays, for us 99%.

• Visited June 2012