“Does not accommodate babies”

Croaker's Spot Restaurants
Ranked #37 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Does not accommodate babies”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

What can be done for this establishment to have a place where infants/babies can have their diapers changed?
My baby was in there today and there is no changing table in this facility or a counter near the sink even. A chair was requested so my baby could be changed in lap while sitting down. The resolution given from the establishment waitress/mgr was to - either walk back and change her in the car OR to carry a chair in the bathroom and then sanitize it ourselves afterwards. No lysol would be given we were to come up with our own cleaning solution; since a chair would have to be taken from the dining room to the bathroom. Therefore we could not have a chair since we didnt come equipped to sanitize it.

This is a family oriented business and as a paying patron I believe somewhere to change a baby should be accommodated. For that reason I am giving my rating. Food is great, service could be better, restrooms were dirty, place is tight or we would have changed her in the dining room although since she had a major stinky diaper that would be disrespectful to other patrons.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank CrysSivels

Hertford, North Carolina
“Food abundent-fantastic taste-just good.”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Small -chairs un-comfortable. Crowded-Loud-Busy-Whole in the wall place. But the food you will remember. Hugh portions, corn bread and left overs will happen. Enjoy. P.S. They have carry out. Might be worth it..

Visited March 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Night out”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Great eatery food was awesome..just kinda small takes a while to be seated..very professional. .you got to try the crab cakes finger licking goo lolll..

New Kent, Virginia
“Food was good but catering service was non existent”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I work for a large company in the Richmond area. I tried for 2 days to place a order to feed 20 people. All I got was the run around. So I finally went to the restaurant and the price quoted for the same order we had been getting for years had gone up by 4x. Since I was in a pinch to get food, I purchased something to feed the crowd but we will not be going back there again. The walk in business must be so good that they do not need the business from the neighboring companies.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank kim d
Hampton, Virginia
“Hot Spot”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Great meal...but seved a little cold. Shrimp and fish cooked to perfection Rather small venue for this to be a very popular restaurant. Very little room to wait for a table, which you will need to do, without feeling like you're hanging over other diners plates.

Visited February 2014

Been to Croaker's Spot Restaurants? Share your experiences!