“Poor Service”

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have ate here on many occasions because I am a fan of Korean cuisine. However, I will not be going there again due to the poor customer service over and over again. They seem to not appreciate american customers. Once you are served don't expect them to come back to assist you with refills or anything else. Because I love to eat Korean food I continued to give them another chance but this is the last time. Being that Korean food can be pricey depending on what you order I expect to recieve good customer service which they have failed to give. Garden 88 is right down the street and way better. I now go there for good korean food and good service. .

• Visited June 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Food, Not Enough Rice”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

The food was good, prices for Typical dishes were around $8-$10, $25-$30 for the fancier dishes ... I had bibimbap. The rice though wasn't on the bottom of the bowl like I am used to, it was separate and not a full serving, so I needed more rice. They charged me $2 for additional rice, but didn't ask me if I wanted to pay extra or tell me they would be charging extra. Service was good enough though, location was easy to find.

Richmond, Virginia
“mixed bag ...”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I've eaten here frquently. Lunch bento is not bad; you get a lot of food for the money but the quality is ok, not great. Their signature beef and pork belly meat dishes are fine but pricey, especially the thin-sliced port bellies; be sure to order minimum two servings in order to cook at the table to enhance the dining experience. The overhead fan can get quite noisy. For those who are a bit more adventurous, try the fish or tofu casserole. Although it doesn't come close to matching the taste of better Korean restaurants in northern VA, with Korean dining choices in Richmond being very limited, it will do in a pinch.

• Visited July 2011