“Reasonably priced and fulfilling”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fu Jian Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #926 of 1,619 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I hate when I call a chinese take-out place and the person on the phone doesn't understand what you are saying (nor can you understand them) . I like being able to give a couple special instructions and they understand me and make my order the way I want it. The menu is reasonably priced and the food is always hot and tastes the same. It's definitely nothing to "rave" over, but for the price, quality and good customer service I would definitely recommend over competing take-out chinese places in the area.

There are newer reviews for Fu Jian Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Always good, and always delivered in a timely fashion.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

It´s your typical Chinese delivery restaurant. But it´s good and consistent. I can say I ordered it many times, and it was always good. Nothing special, but good. Why would I bother to review? Because among so many restaurants like it, I think Fu Jian deserves a chance. Among dishes that seem to be mass produced for Chinese restaurants, simple dishes like sweet and sour chicken is better at this place. So, in doubt, eat there with no fear.

Reviewed January 16, 2011

Cheap, reasonably good & fast Chinese takeout. I wish I lived closer by this place. It would totally fit in my retirement plan of living near a hospital and a good Chinese takeout.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Stunning counter help. She wears a t-shirt that says "gorgeous" and that's the truth.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Fu Jian Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!