“Pretty good...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Thaxton, Virginia
“Pretty good...”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I don't eat chinese much but wanted something different. Staying out of town I seen the restaurant and ordered a meal. Got shrimp lo mein and shrimp fried rice. I ordered the small in both and received a great portion for both. Taste was good. Just to let you know eggs were in the mixture if you don't like that (I liked it). When I get the chance to stay in town again I would return here and I would recommend this place to anyone reading as well.

• Visited October 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Wasn't all bad”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This place was right there at the motel I was staying in for the night. I ordered Beef Fried Rice and a Shrimp egg roll..... THe beef fried rice wasn't too bad (it had a very peppery taste to it) but the egg roll I didn't even eat it because it looked like something out a sci-fi movie. Honestly it just didn't look right for me to eat. But other than the egg roll it wasn't all bad!

Visited June 2012