“Great Time with our Son.”

Kabuto Japanese House of Steak
Ranked #603 of 1,647 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We all had fillet mignon with either shrimp or scallops.
Cooked to perfection. And our chef put on just the right show.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a great place for a large group celebration. Chefs are very entertaining and the food is very, very good.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Richmond has some decent Japanese restaurants and Kabuto is definitely one of the good ones. their Hibachi steak is awesome and never disappointing. The last time i went, the wait was a bit long but certainly worth it!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Service is wonderful food is outstanding the chefs are all great and make you smile is a wonderful place I would return any chance I get

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went there on my sisters birthday out of the blue and did not know what to expect. They would cook your food right in front of you, do a nice show-thing and the food was great. but the price is what got me. I would only come back on a VERY special occasion. But don't take my word for it, try it your self and see how you like it.

Been to Kabuto Japanese House of Steak? Share your experiences!