Thai Diner
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The thing about this restaurant is it is basically a "hole in the wall". On the outside, it doesn't look super elegant. But, I'm telling you...it is incredible. I ordered the Pad Prik Poa. The chili paste is homemade. And when you order Thai Hot, it's almost hot enough. Fantastic!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love Thai food and I stopped in for lunch. It was early so I was the only customer. I ordered the papaya salad. It came served on iceberg lettuce accompanied with overcooked chicken the texture of shoe leather. I could not even eat the chicken it was sooooo overcooked.

Never again.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This is one if those "hole in the wall" places that pleasantly surprised us. Server kept a smile, food was very good. Portions were small but I assume it's because it was a lunch menu. Pleasant, above average experience overall. Improvements could be made to decor.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been here on several occasions. The area itself isn't all that great and is surrounded by shady businesses. However, once you get in the restaurant, it is very nice and quaint. The atmosphere is very modern and warming. The Food is EXCELLENT! I mean I've had a lot of Thai food but the flexibility that this place gives you is amazing. I've had the usual pad thais and noodles and such but I cannot stay off of their spicy noodle soup! So tasty! Definitely recommend this place! Good tea service too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Thai food and a great place to take people who have never ventured into Thai cuisine. The services is quick and they will adapt any dish to your specific liking. Local family owned small business is a plus too !