“Never again!!”

Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love Thai food and I stopped in for lunch. It was early so I was the only customer. I ordered the papaya salad. It came served on iceberg lettuce accompanied with overcooked chicken the texture of shoe leather. I could not even eat the chicken it was sooooo overcooked.

Never again.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This is one if those "hole in the wall" places that pleasantly surprised us. Server kept a smile, food was very good. Portions were small but I assume it's because it was a lunch menu. Pleasant, above average experience overall. Improvements could be made to decor.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been here on several occasions. The area itself isn't all that great and is surrounded by shady businesses. However, once you get in the restaurant, it is very nice and quaint. The atmosphere is very modern and warming. The Food is EXCELLENT! I mean I've had a lot of Thai food but the flexibility that this place gives you is amazing. I've had the usual pad thais and noodles and such but I cannot stay off of their spicy noodle soup! So tasty! Definitely recommend this place! Good tea service too!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Thai food and a great place to take people who have never ventured into Thai cuisine. The services is quick and they will adapt any dish to your specific liking. Local family owned small business is a plus too !

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A coworker wanted to go out for lunch so we decided to go Thai. It was my first time having Thai food and I enjoyed it. I had the chicken Pad Thai dish American Hot. If you are into spicy and this is your first time doing Thai I would recommend American Hot. They have Thai hot but I can only imagine how hot Thai hot is.

Pros:
Parking
Easy to get to
Quick food turn around
Lunch menu
Price

Cons:
Tables are close.
Service was not bad but do not expect someone to walk up to your table smiling.
Depending on where you work the location may not be suitable for a lunch outing.

In all I enjoyed the food and will visit Thai Diner and Thai Diner 2.